Most homeowners only buy or sell a home every 5-7 years. There are so many reasons why you want to hire hire a trained expert to help you with this. Here are 14 that are top of mind.
Should you use a realtor to buy a home? Here why it makes sense.
- Most accurate and up-to-date market area comparables (sold and active properties).
- Most up-to-date and accurate evaluation of a home.
- Ability to “sell the house” to Realtors who are active in the area so they can bring their buyers.
- Quick exposure to thousands of agents who each can bring a buyer (better chances of getting a higher price). Quicker sale, higher price.
- Provide secure, day-long, easy access to the house.
- Ability to market – spend money up front on cards, letters and newspaper advertising.
- Extensive social networking marketing.
- Can lead to “multiple offers” situation resulting in an over asking selling price.
- Reviewing offers with the seller, analyzing the offer, proper (legal) sign backs without needing a lawyer.
- Proper and legal handling of deposit monies.
- Provide buyers a wide variety of homes to visit and transportation to buyers.
- Third-party (mediator) negotiations make it easier to reach a deal (but still working for your best interest).
- Assistance with mortgage financing, home inspections and assisting your lawyer until closing.
- Screening of potential frauds.
Realtors are working buy/sell deals every day. They see and solve many of the issues/challenges that you may not anticipate. They are your insurance on making sure your deal goes smoothly and that you have a successful real estate experience.
Need help with your real estate? Let’s Talk